Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remember Us?

Hi!!  Remember the days when I used to blog?  Me either :)  Well after moving, starting back to work, Brody starting preschool, unpacking, unpacking and more unpacking I have had no time for anything else.  I will post pictures this weekend I promise!  Things have been going great....just busy busy busy. 

On a funny/good note, last night Brody decided on his own that he could pee standing up!  He even did it all by himself.  I was trying to put Jax to sleep and he came out of his room to tell me he had to go to the bathroom.  When he came back he said "Mama, I have something to tell you.....I peed standing up!"  At first I wasn't sure but he took me to the bathroom and re-inacted what he did. In the morning he did it again and made sure I saw.  This was always in the back of my mind after he was potty trained, how we would teach him...but I should have known he figured it out himself :)

No comments: