Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Actual" birthday

After his birthday party with the family on the 15th, we told Brody we would do something small as a family on his actual birthday (the 18th).  All day on the 18th he kept saying "it's my actual birthday and I am really 4!"  I asked him what he would like to eat for dessert...he could make a cake with me, go out for ice cream, make cookies...really whatever he wanted.  He decided he wanted to make a cake :)  So we went to the store and he picked out a yellow cake, chocolate icing and marshmellows and sprinkles to decorate.  While at the store I asked if he wanted to take a special treat into school and picked out candy corn and popcorn.  Salty and sweet! I couldn't have picked it better myself.   




Sometimes he likes to pick out what he wears for the day...after he came down stairs he said he was "ready for winter"  :)

No comments: