Saturday, February 4, 2012

That one time it snowed

The one sort of snow fall we had, we took advantage :)  Brody could not wait to go outside and play.


Brody did this all himself :)

I took this from our basement...I thought it was so cute he put his hand up to his mouth so I could hear him.
                                     

 I don't think this picture even looks like him, but I took it to show how rosey his cheeks got from being outside and his crazy hair from his hat :)  He was so excited to have hot chocolate with marshmellows (his favorte). 


 Let us out!!


While Brody and Jamie played outside, Jax and I hung out.  He loves riding around on this car.  I think it's partially the reason he hasn't started walking. He uses it all the time!

If he is not on his car, he wants me to carry him.

No comments: