Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Pics

A friend of ours is starting a new career in photography and is doing an amazing job. She was so kind to offer to take family pics of us this past weekend. Click on the blog that says gwenzac to see :)


A few other updates:
Pregnancy- I am 32 weeks this week and had a Dr. appointment today. All is good! The appointments are very uneventful...usually lasting 5 minutes or less, but Brody loves going and chatting it up with the nurses and doctors.

Brody- The binkie fairy came yesterday and Brody finally gave his binkie up. Although at the time I think he was more interested in what the binkie fairy had brought him (geo trax airplane track) then realizing what he was actually having to do to get it. He did great sleeping through the night last night, but did not take a nap today. When I went in his room he said "I can't sleep because I miss my binkie." Ok...that broke my heart, and I felt bad, but didn't give in. The binkie is officially gone (given to the babies who need them more). It does make him more of a little man than my little baby now that he doesn't have it.

No comments: