Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat part 1

After I was so proud of myself for planning ahead this Halloween (something I never do) and Brody deciding he wanted to be a scary ghost, 2 weeks ago he became obsessed with Ironman....He hasn't even seen the movie! Jamie started singing the Ironman song and it was downhill from there. Since we already had a ghost costume and 2 other skeleton costumes (thank you Mamo) I was not going get him another costume. I did get him an Ironman bag for his candy and thought that would be a good compromise. At his b-day party on Saturday, after all the presents had been opened Mamo and Papa brought out one last gift. And yes, it was an Ironman costume! :)




We went to Emmy's (Brody's BFF and future wife) house and went trick or treating with them. The kids had a great time.


After walking around for about 10 minutes, we had to come back to the house and get some layers on. It was freezing out!

No comments: