Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Boots

Brody loves the snow and ever since it started snowing last week all he wanted to do was play in it. Since he only had a pair of tennis shoes I decided (pre-Jax) to take him to get new snow boots. He got fitted for them at the store, and after putting them on his feet, he threw a fit! Crying (extremely loud) that he doesn't like them, and that he can't walk in them and that they needed to come off his feet. I still made him walk around the store, holding my hand just in case he said something like it hurt his feet then I would not have gotten them for him. Considering he cries anytime he gets new shoes I didn't think much of it. After we got home he couldn't wait to show dada, and now he doens't even like taking them off :)


He is obsessed with Jamie's phone. I am suprised at how good he is being able to find the apps then finding the games he likes to play.

No comments: