Friday, December 17, 2010

Stupid Computer!

Just so everyone knows, I have been trying really really hard to get pictures of Jax downloaded. Our computer is on the fritz and everytime (about a million) I try to get them downloaded on this blog it takes forever, then after waiting it won't do it :( Tomorrow I will be at my parents house and hopefully I can get pics on here!

We all have been doing great with the arrival of baby Jax. He is a great baby, a little more high strung then what Brody was but still good :) He hates having his diaper changed, and never seems to be full...well maybe for about 30 minutes after eating, but then starts smacking his lips and chewing on his fingers. He is actually letting us get some sleep at night, a few nights we got 4 hours in a row! I did forget how much a newborn poops! Brody has been a great help and just wants to give Jax hugs and kisses. He was 9lbs 3oz when we left the hospital and on his 1 week Dr. appt he was up to 9lbs 11oz.

Hopefully pictures will be posted tomorrow!!

No comments: