Friday, December 3, 2010

Prego Update

Well, I have gotten lots of requests from people who don't see me often to post pictures of myself pregnant. My first reaction is gross! But I am sucking it up and doing it. As of right now all is going well, and my due date is this Wednesday Dec. 8th. I do however feel that my stomach has stretched to the max and there is no more room for me to get bigger, yet I continue to grow each and everyday! I run into things with my stomach and Brody is at the exact height when he runs to give me a hug I have to turn to the side so his head doesn't bang into my stomach. Brody continues to be excited and will ask on a daily basis "where is Jax?" or "when is Jax coming?" He also reminds me each morning that "mama, your stomach is getting soooo huge!''....at least someone tells it like it is :)


This is a pic of my cousin Christy and I at Brody's b-day party on Oct. 23rd.


This is a current picture of me! My how I have grown in a month and a half. Sorry if my shirt makes you dizzy :)



No comments: